Wednesday, March 29, 2017

OUAN406: New Ident

As mentioned in the previous post , I needed to change one of my ident into something that would fit in better with the other 2. So I came up with a new idea that uses the same base as the zoom ident, meaning that it would zoom through different sceneries "using" the logo . The difference about this is that the scenery would be focus more on nature and animals rather than culture like the other one, so then we would have one of each variety in our set. With this idea, it would fit in very well with the other two, while also lessen the work load I have to do because theres only one scenes that would utilised traditional animation , while the rest can be done with After Effects. The scenery I came up with was the savannah, the arctic , jungle , ocean , and 2 additional ending scenes. I feel that with that we have alot of opportunity to play around with different spectrum of colour , enabling our ident to be more vivid and eye-capturing. Also using some of my timing knowledge from working on the the other ident that is similar, I can relative figure out how I should pace the scenes, as well as adjusting the size of the canvas to fit the video frame perfectly.



Here are some finished scenes ready for animation :


Based on a natgeo photographic work 



The blend of painted texture and the flat imagery really compliment each other very well, as well as the fact that I'm very happy with colour choices for these

No comments:

Post a Comment