Monday, March 27, 2017

OUAN406: More Ident ideas :



After some scouring on the internet about national geographic photos , I just came across this picture that would fit in very well as a scenery for my "human culture" ident. The lighting , the atmosphere , everything just makes for a very lovely piece of scenery , and it really portrays the beauty of culture, as well as having something that can be link to the national geographic logo, that being the lanterns with their rectangular shape. So with that in mind , I quickly compile a piece of illustration that plays around with this idea:



I have to say I really like this, even as a still image, my idea for animating was to have the person toss the lantern up in the sky, that way I think it will serves as lovely ending for the whole zoom sequence, and also add some actual traditional animation into the mix, creating an add that is more diverse, (optional of course). Here's a little gif of what it would look like, kinda like a rough animatic :


For the other idents, the idea is quite clear already , its just the matter of producing it . For the rabbit ident, the environment I want to set it in is kinda like the transition of winter and spring , the period where all the animals are coming out of hibernation and the sun is shining on the snow, creating almost a glitter effects, so it gives that sense of warmth even among all the snow. Colour palette should be yellow and white for highlights , and multi shades of lavender and purples for the shade 

No comments:

Post a Comment