Tuesday, March 28, 2017

OUAN406: First crit

Today's crit was very useful for my ident production. For this I've prepared 1 animatic for the bunny animation and 2 full-fledge 2 idents for the other 2 ideas. In general , it was a very positive reaction, complementing me on the quality of each idents. However ,one notable opinion from our tutor Matt was that the rabbit animation although is favourite, doesn't tie in very well with the other two and suggest altering it in someway that would create a more unified set. This is pretty understandable as I set out with creating individual idents in my , with each of them can be adapted into their own set. So my course is now changing the ideas for the rabbit to something more similar to ident 2 , where I plays around with the zoom through each scenes. That hopefully would create a more cohesive set. Other crits was about the cuts of each scenes in the 2 idents being a little bit too fast. But personally , It is the best I can fit them while still keeping to the original vision, so I probably won't be making to much of a change on that. Other than that, I'm really proud of what I have made here, especially considering that it is only the 1st week of work ( the 2 full -idents just needs some polishing for the models in it and will be good to go). And with  the changing of the rabbit to a more similar design , it also means I don't have to invest a lot of time in creating a piece of tradition animation so , it would be more efficient.


**need fixing, in ident2 , when it zooms in to another scenes, there are gaps appearing around the frame of the scene so that needs to be enlarged 

No comments:

Post a Comment