Monday, November 21, 2016

OUAN404 : Visual Language : Environmental stories ( updates )

After as selection of pen and art-liner drawing , I decided to add some more colours into my environments. In my outside illustration works, I've always had an interest in warmer shades of colours , which often brings out a sense of closeness, tenderness and passion, as opposed to the distant and coldness of the blues and green. Which its why I found it pretty ironic to see autumn in the UK , a season that is define by warm shades to be surround by cold and bitterness ( my GOD it is cold). However , it didn't stop me trying some stuff out with those shades, and the products that followed looked really interesting. ( the watercolour texture really gave that sense of mysteriousness , almost a dream- like vision of the real scenery)



No comments:

Post a Comment