Monday, April 24, 2017

Ident crit 2 :

Today I received some valuable opinions on my finished idents , particularly from Matt the tutor. He complimented me on the quality of my finished idents and the style of it .However , he did point out some aspect which I can adjusted :

Ident1 : Adding more parallax effects in the scenes particularly scene 2 and 4.
             Scene 3 : separating the birds and animate them at different speed to each other. less movement in the trees.
-Experiment with Duik to add weight to the climber's animation , or just take out the climber scene as a whole and create a more fluid transition between the scenes

Ident 2 and Ident 3  : Creating movement for each scene that happens even before the zoom, hence be viewable through the window.

For today , I got to work on adjust Ident 2 and 3 , with the result came out like this :




 I really like these version , although the process of making it were a bit tricky. Basically I had  to extend the length of all the frames to make the animation last through out, as well as to play around with how to adjust the frame size problem of the last version as I had to get rid of the still frames that masked the negative space. However, it was less of labour than I imagine, albeit the files size right now is ridiculously huge !

No comments:

Post a Comment