Friday, April 7, 2017

Idents : Storyboards

Here's all my finished scenes for all 3 of my idents. Have to say I'm really happy with my idents . The styles of each one are all similar which make the connection more apparent than the original idea. Each of the scenes also had some tweaks , particularly, I put more refinement and details in each of the characters that will be animated in each scene, as well as changing the character completely ( ident1-scene 5). A bit of time also went into scaling the scenes up ( ident-2 scene 3) so that when the zooms happens, there wont be black gaps like there was in the first draft of the animation. Another part was to separate and export each character in each scenes into multiples files ready for import on After Effects. This created LOTS OF files but I managed to organised the all into nice and neat folders. Now the only thing left is to complete the animation by replacing the old scenes with the new one, since the animation in the first drafts of the idents are something that I'm already pretty happy with.

 Ident 1
 Ident 2
Ident 3

No comments:

Post a Comment