Thursday, April 13, 2017

Finalized idents

After finally done with all the layers for each scenes, I got around to creating my final pieces of animation, starting with adjusting and replacing the materials in the first 2 idents. In hindsight , even though it is called animatics, the 2 animations on hand are quite polished , especially with the zoom ident, therefore I only need to replace the elements that needed to be more detailed and adjusted. In this case, it was the enlarged scenes for the zoom ident so there won't be gaps anymore, as well as replacing and reanimating the final scene of the lantern and hand.Now that I had more focus of what the hand is doing for the scene, the movement of the hand really came out more natural, with a bonus of taking much less time to animate, thanks to all those time animating the first one. As for the 1st ident, it was quite a different story as I had to replace and reanimate everything apart from the wind turbine scene. Reason was all elements in the other scenes were sketchy and needed to be re-done. However, the animatic still helps alot in the layout, as well as the final composition , as the after effects file still stored my first composition hence It automatically updated the scenes when I changed them. In general , the final products came out awesome and fits my vision perfectly and in my mind are ready for submission, of course, there is still the crit to come to see what everyone else think. After this , I'm starting on the final animation , which is the animal zoom ident, but that should be easy as it is very similar to the 2nd ident




No comments:

Post a Comment