Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Finalized Ident: Part II



Today I finally finished the final ident of my set . The process was in general went very smoothly, with the final product came out really great in my opinion , and certainly display more connection to the previous 2 idents. There were various obstacles in the way however, especially concerning the composition of the scenes in the final ident. After Effect apparently ran out of memory space for 3D layers and crashed , hence I had to discard the 1st scene and start the ident with the 2nd scene instead. Another tricky part was figuring how to place the scenes in the 3D place so that there won't be any gaps during the zoom, luckily , this was the exact problem with the 2nd ident , so I had a pretty clear idea of what to do. The last difficult bit was finding and syncing a soundtrack. I didn't want to use the same soundtrack as ident 2 so I search for another one in the same website I found the first. Luckily , there was one that perfectly fit what I looked for , as it has a very similar beginning to the previous one but differs when it got to the main part = > Another point of connection for my idents. With this I 've finished all the necessary tasks for this module, and I have to say , I'm very pleased with what I have right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment