Friday, October 6, 2017

LAUAN503 : Story Pitched

 The dice I rolled was a robot , the galaxy and a satellite. With that in mind, I took a lot of inspiration from the recent news about Cassini ( NASA's satellite) crashing into Saturn to create a story between the relationship of a robot and the satellite, with elements of Wall-E and Cast Away. I'm just really into the whole concept and planting emotions into something that is not regularly associated with it, and the fact that Cassini and the bot might not even have a face , it really comes down to using the performance to convey emotions, which ties in really well with the whole point of the module. I've already had an idea in my head of how all the little details are going to roll out and I'm very excited about actually doing it if my idea is chosen.



No comments:

Post a Comment