Friday, February 24, 2017

25-second animation completed


Andd....it is completed , the finished line work for my animation , all thats left now is actually colouring it and putting in the background. Current consideration are the black and white tone that is similar to the animatic, with a little bit more detail, I hope that would not be to ambitious. As for the animation itself, I am extremely please with how it all turn out. I cleaned up all the lines, therefore it looks more consistent throughout the entire animation , although in some area there are still variations, but that can be fixed with colour later. More importantly , I extended some scenes's durations to match more of what was intended in the animatic and also added in more frames for scenes like the foot stomp to create more force for the movement. The newest thing was the whole bit after the swing and I'm very happy with how it turn out, although a minor criticism that the lines is a bit too light and hard to be seen, although it is compensate by the fact that it is extremely clean-looking. The thing I'm most proud of is the fact that thanks to my durations chart that I planned ahead of animating , the entire movie as one piece fits in perfectly with the sound placement for the animatic with little adjustment needed. Although it is roughly 27 seconds right now , I'm thinking of keeping it that way as I feel that even if half a second is removed , it would cause the animation to lose its pacing and be out of balance



No comments:

Post a Comment