Wednesday, February 1, 2017

OUAN405: Finished story board













The finalized storyboard is completed and I have to say went much better than I expected. The fear was taking too long thereby go over the limit of 25 seconds, but after some tests in Premier , It fits the time frame perfectly , with extra room for adjustment if needed. The story is conveyed well , exactly like how I imagined the story and the style is nice too. Improvements on this would be too add more movement indication , especially now when I'm thinking of having the background move independently. Of course , that can dealt with in writing on the storyboard paper or in the animatic itself. Overall , really please with this one. Plus, I've managed to gather some sound SFXs that its fitting, the only thing left now is to actually finish the animatic, which should be simple

No comments:

Post a Comment