Tuesday, February 21, 2017

25-sec animation production : More scenes

The focus for this week again was continuing working on each scenes of the animation . At the beginning of the week , I formed out a chart listing the durations of each scenes using Premier , then translate that into number of the frames each scene would take. This has been incredibly useful as it help me to plan out the animation much better and quicker. Thanks to this , I've managed to produce a substantial amount of scenes since the last 3 , now reach up 18s of animation . Out of all of them , my favourite scene to work with , was the Obari's punch sequence of the girl moving toward the screen as she swung her swatter. It was pretty challenging , as I had to really think about the timing and how to move the body so that it can portray the strength and speed of the swing. Adding on top of that , tweening was a challenge as there are such vast difference in positions between the key frames, that you might as well consider the tween frame to be a key frame itself. However , I endured and the end result is the best scene by far in this animation . I also took advantage of CSP's motion blurring functions to help create dashing lines and fast movements. For the style , I think I might just keep with these rough line for the final animation , just some cleaning up needed as redoing in fine line will be too long and labor-intensive, and thats not to mention that I still have colouring to be done !. Overall , pretty good week


No comments:

Post a Comment