Monday, February 13, 2017

25-sec Animation production : first animation sketch


So I decided to sketch out the entire animation in rough first before going in with clean lines. Here are the first 3 scenes. I think I did a pretty good job at it, especially the movement of the hand in the 2nd scene ( feels very natural and true to what I wanted it , which is like a gun duel finger twitch ). However , there's lots of points I wanted to fix later like the shrinking of the head and body parts in the 1st scenes- (although the overall action and shape of the figure is very nice ) . The thing that was the most exciting  was that the 1st scene was animated completely separate from the audio , yet when I tested with audio, it matched up PERFECTLY (even the pause of breath )on the first attempt, which I must say its a real happy accident. Overall , really happy with the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment