Monday, December 12, 2016

OUAN404 : Form, Flow and Force ( 2 )





Doing the more detailed drawing was definitely interesting . Having the longer time to take in details , I constantly fought the urge take my time on a particular area to get it as detailed as possible. However , my decision of choosing charcoal as a medium really help combat that urge and force me to use more quick lines and shape , which I think correspond with the point of the task more, plus , 30 minutes go by faster than you think ! Among these , I think the last one was the most successful , as it replicated the model well and the sketchy style looks really good. The 3rd one though is the most unsuccessful , as it came out looking so weird in proportion and the pose seemed very stiff. If there's anything I'd to improve on is that , also , a more dynamism in the poses wouldn't hurt , but alas we have to hold it for 30 mins, so it wouldn't be logical to do hard and unbalanced poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment