Thursday, December 8, 2016

OUAN404 : Environmental stories : crit

Presenting my environmental drawings to the tutors and piers, I received very positive comments, particularly from Martin. My drawings are complimented on detailed pencil and ink work, good observation on scenes that is "busy" without people and vice versa and nice choice of palette in coloured images, also good composition and consideration for the subjects. His suggestion was to take it further and experiments more , especially with the Copic markers that had been very successful in one of my drawing, and also other media if possible , which is what I'd like very much so when I can get my hands on more varied supplies. Overall, I think a pretty good job on this task. If there is one thing to considered is that I could add more colours into my drawings, as I tend to stick to what I'm most comfortable with , that is the pencil and lining pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment