Monday, October 31, 2016

OUAN403: Animatic


I had to leave out a significant portion of the original storyboard in order to fit the 15 seconds time frame. However I think that I've manage to retain the main points of story with this , and also very happy with sounds added, as it really captures that feeling of fear and panic. One thing that could be add its more dynamic camera movement and angles but in my mind its not completely necessary. Now onto animating and I decide to animate it digitally as oppose to doing it on paper like before, as I think it will be more neat and easy to adjust. The style of the lines will be quite similar to the storyboard , but more swiggly and free form. The animatic breaks the animation down into 11 scenes with each scenes around 16-20 frames , so I'm going to break down my animating process accordingly, which should be efficient 






No comments:

Post a Comment