Saturday, October 29, 2016

OUAN403 : Brief 3 : Animate it ! Storyboard

A finished storyboard for Turbulance. Overall I'm quite please with it from characters to scenes. I didn't focused too much on lighting or shading since the way I'm animating this is on paper, minimum shading is required. I'm also happy with the current pacing I have in mind , although that we'd still need to work that out on Premiere when I get started on the animatic. However , the thing that worries me is the length of the animation. Since I haven't made the animatic yet, I haven't been able to see whether the storyboard would fit in a 10-15 secs time frame, and worst case is it going over that limit. However , I've already worked out in my mind some scenes that can be discarded when that time comes so it's actually not that big of a deal. On the side note, should probably start learning some tips from the Japan Animator's Expo Intros that I mentioned in PPP



No comments:

Post a Comment