Saturday, January 26, 2019

LAUAN603: Live Brief #2 : Loop di Loop 3

Finished Backgrounds and static shots

Following the guides of the storyboard, I got on to finish my backgrounds for the animation ( of which there's actually not alot of ). The bedroom took the most time to finished as I wanted it to be the most detailed since it is the background that will take up most of the animation. The separated layer of the bedside table and the chair will go on top of the animated characters layer, in order to create more depth in the shot. Besides that, the other thing to mentioned is my clear inspiration from Windows in drawing the laptop screen and the final background, both are based of the iconic Window Xp background. The tricky bit in doing it that was to find the balance between keeping it close to the real one and somehow making it fit with the overall cartoony look of the animation which I think the end result is quite successful in that regard.




No comments:

Post a Comment