Thursday, April 26, 2018

LAUAN504: Weekly update for week of 16/4/18

This week was a continuation of the making of the background on my part, which by the end of the week was completed. For the most part , all the backgrounds looks really good as they portray the atmosphere at the time really effectively, as well as matching really well with the animation examples and assets my team has done already. All of the elements in the background are on separate layer as well, ready for animation. With that done, my role now will turn to support for the other members atm, specifically in the area of helping them match the assets with the background and any additional lighting and detail to make the scenes look better ( of course, that means a bit if waiting for them to finish the assets). However, as an overall role, I think I've done a pretty good job in terms of being an illustrator for this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment