Friday, January 12, 2018

LAUAN503 - Weekly update for week of 8/1/18

The final week before submission also concludes with the completion of the animation. Thanks to my team member's hard work and my own effort in colouring all the scenes over the break , we manage to put everything in place in this one week . shadings and all ( but not sound yet so that will the very final thing to finish this project). Overall the planning was really good and although I did have some doubts, my team members manage to get the colour base out on time and to a standard that I wanted. Moreover, in the crit for today , we also have fantastic feedback , including some final points on where we can touch up the scene ( re-adjusting camera colours and scene lengths ) and at the end of they , we have something that is high-standard , has good pacing and character, animation and colour- something Im very proud of.



No comments:

Post a Comment