Saturday, December 9, 2017

LAUAN503 : Study Task 5: Walk this way - Walk cycle

Any interaction with 3D animation has always been fascinating to me, and doing thi walk cycle is no different. The process was much more straight forward than I thought, and with the help of Richard William's template , the walk came out looking really good, with an extra added to it by myself. Also doing it really help me to memorize the correct pattern of the walk which will help me alot in doing future cycles, as well as boosting my confidence in doing 3D in general. However , I find that the lack of onion skinning makes its a bit difficult to properly place the movement pose, which resulted in the character sliding out of their position in some cases, perhaps that is something to look at later when have the chance




No comments:

Post a Comment